Saturday, October 6, 2018

What does the future hold

Re:


For those who like to know why, like I do!

But God giggled at me and said:
 "My dear one, for every question you have answered by me, 20 more will appear! There will never be a time where I have answered all of your questions, in all of infinity. Because life does not happen in the answer, it happens in the experience."

I intuitively always agreed with this bible passage ("And do not let your people practice fortune-telling, or use sorcery, or interpret omens, or practice witchcraft, or cast spells, or function as mediums or psychics, or call forth the spirits of the dead."), even though I never knew about it until very recently. I felt it was harmful and not good to call upon Spirits, the dead, ask Omens to teach us or show us the way, or to look to tell the future.. I had fear turn into understanding that if we did these things it would set a path more concrete and make us believe that we didn't have the power to change the way things were heading. That we are stuck or doomed into the future told by us from a psychic, you psychic perception, or omen.. But we co-create our future with God because Jesus Christ represents Redemption.

Our power, within God, allows us to choose something new inside ourselves and therefore in our lives.. create the future God is guiding us into in the Present, rather than be told what our future and destiny is. Have the many options we are always presented with.

When we find our security in knowing what lies ahead, we are not finding our Security in God! And in God, is the only way to succeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment