Saturday, October 27, 2018

Let's be Honest

It seems like that's what this world tries so hard to do to people.. break them down to cold. But u can break the cold back.




There is so much evil and hatred in the world. Inescapable.

As hard as I've tried to deny it and see the good.. it's left me with more heartbreaks than a 30 year old should have.

In that Brokenness and inescapable Truth that evil is all around controlling the actions, the foods, the sexuality, stealing the innocence, and the sacred of most of the world..
having no where else to look because Darkness is screaming and hovering in large bubbles, making itself appear bigger than life..

If it is something or someone directly in my life, I employee my saying: "only love is welcome here!" As a filter. And it works.

But most of the grief that pains me is other people's pain, it is global, hurting the masses and people I cannot touch. It puts me in a place of helplessness and non-action. A place of acceptance and surrender.

Surrender to the Evil of the powers in control!?

I explored many different options of what to do from here..

1. Die.

2. Hurt those who have hurt me.

3. Become a vigilanti and stop the crimes against humanity with force.

4. Become numb and tune everything and everyone out.

... But all of those options felt impossible in accordance with my Soul, and with the Presence of our Christ whispering his gentleness in my ear. I almost argue with the Presence to let me come home and that I can't be here.. he let's me vent like a loving father and stays with me evenly without judgement.
(A quality that holds through me during a session, and I am so grateful for an ability to be able to give that through Him).

I do not need to deny evil in order to feel the Love and Truth of God. And I do not need to let Evil dictate Who I Am or become in this world.

In the end.. even with the evil evident and loud.. God still exists!

I do not need to choose any of the options given to me by this world. We are in this world but not of it. I can choose to be still, and know that God is God.

That's all we need to do.

Be well my loves. Even as you see the undeniable. You do not have to shut your heart down or turn it cold. You do not have to let the world turn you or make you..

You are an authentic and loving beautiful child of God. No matter what this world has done to you, be still and know: God still exists.

God's Pure Love surrounds you,
Kristen Tenpenny

www.satyaprema.com

I'll be in Lutz today.
Spring Hill and Tampa next weekend, and Bok Tower in Lake Wales the next!
Please come see me.
Let us experience the gentle and loving existence of God in our awareness.


This is true, but it doesn't mean to ignore or shut out the bad.. I tried this for the last 10 years ignoring the wars and abuse against women and children because it was too painful to admit. Not watching the news or being aware of current events, not letting people talk about horrible things that have happened.. yet it would always find it's way to me, even in a bumper sticker! 
In acknowledging it's existence and acknowledging God is greater and always wins with the will of each individual.. we are free. 

God still exists, even in the war and the evils of the world.. gentle comforting, asking, tugging, reminding.. God is still there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment