Saturday, April 29, 2017

Guardian Angels


Although I know Truth and Beliefs can be subjective and is a very personal/evolving  journey, I really enjoy believing in Angels and Higher Spiritual Guides. Many years ago before I was confident in my spiritual gifts and ability to connect for myself I asked for clarity about Who my guardian angel is from a trusted clairvoyant Ty Gayton.. she asked me to close my eyes as she saw Jesus surrounding and guiding me. They helped me to see an image of a blue winged creature. At first I thought it was a blue butterfly but I never saw a blue butterfly come to me in my waking. Suddenly when I was feeding a baby I was nannying I saw a blue bird land right beside the glass door and gaze at me. I felt a rush of sensation (warmth, tingling and overwhelming clarity and comfort) and my heart opening. I felt like the way people describe dying and getting memories flash in an instant before them.. but it was the hundreds of times I've been walking alone and saw a blue bird land beside me and said, "Hi blue bird!" In that moment I knew my guardian angel has been with me every step of my way, through everything and most easily appears to me through a blue bird! Overwhelmed with gratitude and connection I always known am on the right path and am protected and guided when I see a blue bird. And of course! I say Hi. :)

I tell you this, because I had a beautiful experience on one of my most recent phone sessions. I asked that both mine and the person having the session with, for our guides and angels to be with us during the session. I was sitting in a vehicle outside and so was she, as we went through the profound healings they had for her.

One impactful moment after I had seen many blue birds fly right in front of the windshield, I saw a cardinal do the same, then I looked in my Sideview mirror and saw a bright red cardinal looking at me through the mirror as it flew directly toward the mirror and it's reflection intensely gazed at me while flying. I was  flabbergasted and it flew to and landed on the nearest branch to me in the tree I was parked right next to. It looked at me in the eyes for a whole longer, now perched as it most definitely got my attention! While it flew by I felt a wind flutter in my left ear even though my window was up. It got it's message in! Next, I told her what happened and asked her if Cardinals were one of her guides and she joyously said Yes! That the most amazing things and miracles happen when they come to her.. and in the moment she revealed she was parked outside of the water and just saw a Dolphin!
Many of these things can be missed but I have so many stories like this and they deeply touch and move me to surrender, awe, and gratitude.

I encourage you to ask God, your higher self, the Universe to reveal your beloved guardian angel and allow yourself to be open to seeing what you may have been missing all of your life.

Love surrounds you,
Kristen Tenpenny
www.satyapremaetherealarts.com

No comments:

Post a Comment